Il Salone Internazionale del Libro di Torino, one of the major fair dedicated to book industry, is going to dedicate a session to disinformation and fake news. The tile of the session is “Informazione e disinformazione ai tempi della guerra”. The session is hosted by RAI, member of the Italian Digital Media Observatory IDMO, will address the topic from several points of views, having in the panel journalists, researchers and representatives of European institutions. Simona De Rosa, on behalf of T6 Ecosystems, will present the work on policy which we coordinate . The session will be held on may 19th at 17.15 CEST. In case you are interested, here you find more information.
- Presentation of T6 at Salone Internazionale del Libro di Torino on 19 May 2022
- T6 leads a panel on policy and regulation for informatio ecosystems at International Fact Checking Day
- T6 participated in LOCALISED kick-off meeting
- Citizen science and transition: T6 co-organises Italian policy masterclass of the ACTION project
- T6 partner of the Italian Digital Media Observatory (IDMO)