New business models and the increasing relevance of the so-called “intangible goods” require new solutions. T6 provides Programme and Project Management services conceived as a new approach, aiming to support the “knowledge society and knowledge economy”.
Programme and Project Management services are based on the long lasting experience gained at international level by T6, integrating traditional project management tools and methodologies with innovation and new technologies, providing unique and flexible solutions, adaptable to a variety of contexts.
T6 services focuses not only on results, but also on inter-individual and intercultural human processes, for which T6 provides facilitation and conflict management services.
T6 provides Project Management services covering the overall Project Management cycle:
- Fundraising: analysis and synthesis of local and global policies, and funding streams, identifying the best opportunities for the development of your ideas;
- Proposal Writing: we transform your ideas into projects, eligible for funding and able to meet the expected goals
- Project Coordination: management of communication and engagement processes among researchers and professionals from different cultures and languages through specific governance models and advanced project management technologies
- Financial Coordination: monitoring project financial aspects to assure the correct use of resources, guarantee the respect of a planned budget and the prevention of financial irregularities
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Identification and implementation of quality/performance indicators for customized solutions, including the application of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Risk Management: Detection, analysis, monitoring and removal of risks connected to processes, in order to reduce losses and enhance effectiveness
T6 also provides Programme Management services, assuring the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet the requirements of multiple work-streams or a portfolio of projects, which need to meet or exceed business goals.