How to improve the relationship between citizens, science and politics? What role can citizen science play in defining and monitoring public policies and in designing and facilitating the transition? And how to use the data collected from citizens? During the Italian policy masterclass on 12 November 2021 in Grosseto these questions will be discussed. The event will take place within the Conference of the Italian network for Citizen Science. The masterclass is organised by the ACTION project, with the support of the Italian Citizen Science network and the EU-Citizen.Science project. The event is free with a limited number of partcipants. Register here.
- Presentation of T6 at Salone Internazionale del Libro di Torino on 19 May 2022
- T6 leads a panel on policy and regulation for informatio ecosystems at International Fact Checking Day
- T6 participated in LOCALISED kick-off meeting
- Citizen science and transition: T6 co-organises Italian policy masterclass of the ACTION project
- T6 partner of the Italian Digital Media Observatory (IDMO)