Society, innovation and social capital
T6 carries out socio-economic research activities with the objective to promote innovation and sustainable growth of people, enterprises and territories. In its research activities, T6 adopts an interdisciplinary approach that combines, and develops both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, following when possible the research-action principles. In fact, analysis and interpretation are combined with ad-hoc interventions that aim at changing the analysed context, thanks to the active participation of relevant actors. In a virtuous cycle: research creates knowledge which is transformed in concrete actions. These, thanks to the experience, increase knowledge, and so on.
Services offered by T6
T6 combines traditional and widely tested methods and techniques of analysis and action with more innovative solutions, thanks in part to the use of new technologies and to deliberate communication activities. The T6 team develops and conducts all necessary steps of research activities: development of survey tools, data gathering, data analysis and communication. The main methods used by T6 are:Social network analysis
- Socio-economic impact analysis of projects, interventions and policies
- Case studies
- Sample analysis
- Questionnaire and online survey development
- Focus groups, both face-to -ace and online
- Ethnographic analysis
- Text and content analysis
- Analysis of information, training and technological needs
- In-depth interviews and biographical methodology
- Scenario development and forecasting methods
- SWOT analysis
T6 has also developed its own analysis and planning tools, such as the Territorial Maturity Grade. The Territorial Maturity Grade provides an analysis of the innovation potential of a given territory and tools to plan the necessary measures to transform this potential in sustainable growth.
- European and international cooperation policies
- Technologies and knowledge society
- Local development and participation
- Collaborative networks of small and medium enterprises
- Human Rights, social inclusion and equal opportunities
- Migration and intercultural communication
- Tourism and culture
Public administrations, local, national and international policy-makers, enterprises, International Organizations, Civil Society, employer’s organizations, Chambers of Commerce, Foundations.